Old May 28th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mg

Default Best way to force feed a kitten?

On Wed, 27 May 2009 19:46:59 -0400, Sweetness wrote:

My 10 week old tabby kitten won't eat, so I guess I'm gonna hafta force
feed it to keep it from starving. What's the easiest way to do that?

Use an eye dropper. If it won't open it's mouth at first, put pressure at
the back of the jaw until it does. It will get the idea quickly that the
eye dropper means food.
Mike

--
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain-Pink Floyd