Old April 22nd 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Serge

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Apr 21, 11:56 pm, The Porter Cats

wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I
can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for
him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

A smallish light-splotched Himmy stops her red Jeep-fingie on
the
trek to the Bridj and looks back. There's a human coming along
the
path.
"Oh, it is Uncl Serje. Hee is a gudgud man. I will be polite an
wait
sew I can gib hisseff a ride."

For the rest of us

"We say goodbye a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodbye too much this time of day."

--
Will in New Haven
-----