Old October 13th 15, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Plannin fur da JB

I just lukked at da Walk uv Remembrance. (Fur doze uv yoo hoo haz not seed itzself, or hoo haz furgitted whare it iz, it iz at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html). Altho I iz glad not to see mennee namez dere fur dis yeer, I suspeckz dat we juss duznt haz awl da namez dere yet.

Rebecca

Dere have always been quite a lot of last-minute Honoree names.
(And denn a few more between the Calling and the Final Calling.)
Most of da Names on the Walk (as of last Friday) were received in our email (we have kept the Walk and done the Calling a longtime now, and people know).
Over da last few days I have been updating with names added here on da r.p.c.c., watching these posts.

Azad