Old May 12th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default Confusion in an older cat

She surely has my love. *Reading about cognitive dysfuncton syndrome is
like reading a description of her behaviour. *It truly breaks my heart to
see her as she is.

One of the symptoms that seems to have arisen is her urinating not in her
box. *Any idea of how I can deal with that?

My parent's cat had problems with that too, and the antidepressant
helped a bit. You might try adding additional boxes and/or offering
her a box with lower sides (like a cookie sheet).

Rene