Old April 25th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default NOT a non-event

jofirey wrote:
Even tiny little Molly looked like she swallowed a bowling ball up until a
few weeks ago. Spring sprang, she spends more time out hunting now, and her
profile has slimmed right down.

Caliban is just building up his reserves for the island.

Last summer I thought Caliban would lose weight while we were on the
island. But both my nieces free-feed their cats kibble, and Caliban
would just waltz in and empty their bowls as if visiting a restaurant.
And their boy cats would just let him eat their food. So he definitely
did not lose any weight last summer, though he probably got a lot more
exercise than here at home.

--
Marina, Miranda and staaarving Caliban