Old April 7th 14, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Persia and the Stale Cat Food

On 4/7/2014 8:49 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
Both tiger and Sweetie pie are sloppy eaters and leave a lot of little pieces of canned food around their dishes. Later on after it has dried up they will "snack" these pieces. One would think they were hungry!

Waffles and Pickles crack me up. On the recommendation of the vet, they
get Iams Weight Control (kibbles). They are sloppy, and positively
refuse to eat any food that has fallen on the floor. This is in my
dining area. In the kitchen part, I give them "treats". If they're
both there, they bet a few actual treats. Otherwise, what they get is
actually Friskies. They gobble that up from the floor without hesitation.

Joy