Old April 9th 14, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia and the Stale Cat Food

On 4/9/2014 6:29 PM, Joy wrote:
On 4/9/2014 8:51 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/7/2014 8:59 AM, dgk wrote:
It's pretty funny to watch her try to convince me there's some
intruder.
Some reason she*really* needs to go out there.

Jill

Could be some little mousie out there? Must investigate.

Funny thing, Persia is afraid of mice. When I lived in west Tennessee
we were walking towards the kitchen. Persia was walking ahead of me,
because of course kitchen = food! She stopped dead in her tracks and
meowed. I looked. There was a dead mouse on the floor. She refused to
go into the kitchen until after I disposed of it.

LOL! That reminds me of my first cat, Tawny. We'd had her for a few
months when I saw a mouse in the kitchen. I went and brought Tawny to
the kitchen, hoping he'd catch the mouse. He took one look and ran!

Joy

Apparently they aren't all "mousers"

Jill