Old October 22nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Diz iz not rite

Et will be umkay . We will keep yew company. Yew kan port over tew our
house wen da Gramby iz gone. Yew kan port da doggie wif yew too. Tel Gramby
to tell Auntie Soft hullo from Mosey's Meowmie.
We wuv yew
Mosey and Tabitha
..

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a sekretari
for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri, Piglet who
will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her outfitz.