Old October 22nd 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Diz iz not rite

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
sekretari for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri,
Piglet who will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her
outfitz.

Please have Auntie Soft tell OT that I miss him. And Short Tail Tom would
like to let OEJ know that he misses her. And we're all thinking about
them.

Cleo