Old October 22nd 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Diz iz not rite

"Lucy" ...

HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
sekretari for 4 days. Dat just ain't rite. O T who will miss Harri,
Piglet who will miss Wasca and Willow who will miss talking about her
outfitz.

Please have Auntie Soft tell OT that I miss him. And Short Tail Tom would
like to let OEJ know that he misses her. And we're all thinking about
them.

Cleo

Yess, pleze. Pleze tell anti Soft that we wood du anyfing to haf her back.
Mine mom misses anti soft jus as much as I miss chester, an we haf cried a
lot of teers ofur dis situyation.

Lucy

Mosey and Tabitha offer yew awl sum tisshues, n tell yew not tew cry, cuz
dey will be bak soon.
We wuv yew
Mosey and Tabitha