Old July 24th 03, 09:00 PM
DeAnna

Good news. No pregnancy. Better news, she should be just about coming 'round from the
anesthesia, and now joins her mom and her sister Gwyn as being an 'altered' female.

Hubby is bringing her home after work. Being still rather feral, this should be an
interesting night.

D.

"No One But Me" wrote in message
also, this behavior will not stop until she is officially out of season. i
don't think pregnancy ends the season so to speak. she can still get
pregnant by more male toms (i think). this is evidenced by the fact that in
a litter there are so many different colors/kinds of kittens.

"*~*SooZy*~*" wrote in message
"No One But Me" wrote in message
how pregnant is she? when is she due? maybe its time to prepare for her
delivery.

"DeAnna" wrote in message
Is it possible for a cat to come in heat when she already appears to

be
pregnant?

I am afraid I am not much of an expert on cat pregnancy, as I don't

let
my
cats get 'that
way'...this is an adult captured feral, who was 'that way' when we

caught
her.

The vet says she is pregnant, but she has been exhibiting the classic
signs of 'heat',
'yowling', rubbing, rolling, sticking her bottom in the air with tail
aside, etc.

TIA for any answers.

DK

sometimes queens do this 3 weeks after being mated, even if mated.
did the vet scan her? have her nipples pinked up?

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*