Old March 20th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Seven baby kittens!

Pat wrote:
I thought there were seven adult cats living with me, but I was wrong. They
are all just kittens, one big happy litter of playmates having the time of
their lives as indoor-only kitties. The floor is strewn with their little
toys, and the tiny tents from Sherry, once merely ignored or treated as
obstacles, are now collecting so much cat hair that they must be washed
every other day.

The only one having any Outdoor Withdrawal pains is Eli, who occasionally
wanders from window to window yowling and hurling himself at the glass.
Guess I'll have to get him a harness and leash so he stays sane until I'm
able to make the yard safe for the clowder.

Great news, Pat. Hope they continue to get on as well.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe