Old March 23rd 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Seven baby kittens!

This sounds like so much fun for the "kittens" and for you. Enjoy.
--
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin

Pat wrote:
I thought there were seven adult cats living with me, but I was wrong.
They are all just kittens, one big happy litter of playmates having the
time of their lives as indoor-only kitties. The floor is strewn with
their little toys, and the tiny tents from Sherry, once merely ignored or
treated as obstacles, are now collecting so much cat hair that they must
be washed every other day.

The only one having any Outdoor Withdrawal pains is Eli, who occasionally
wanders from window to window yowling and hurling himself at the glass.
Guess I'll have to get him a harness and leash so he stays sane until I'm
able to make the yard safe for the clowder.