Old July 8th 04, 12:44 PM
O J

On 7 July, Bandit wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
Afternoons are much worse – that's when Sammy gets frisky.

And so it goes, day after day, week after week, constant torment and
pain do I suffer. Please send me purrs to help end this misery!

Yours,

Bandit
Owner of Mommy

Poor Bandit, how quickly one forgets the foibles of
kittenhood. You should have listened to Mommy when she told you while
you were a kitten that if you didn't knock off the shenanigans, one
day she'd get a kitten and put you through the same things she had to
put up with from you.

Just remember, kittens grow up. One day Sammy will turn out
to be fine company.

Regards and Purrs,
O J