Old August 10th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
richard f way

Default Free baby kittens

Puppy Love wrote:
Can someone please tell me how I can go about getting rid of my baby
kittens and cats I dont want to call animal control? I already tried
calling animal rescue and got no where it was nothing but run around. I
notice animal rescue are not there to help you when you need they're
help. what is the point having a animal rescue if they cant even help
out even animal control agree with me ? when I called it was nothing
but bs and run around.

If you can post more info it would be helpful. Are kittens tame?
Indoor/outdoor? Why do you need to "get rid" of them? About where are
you located?