Old July 24th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

i totally agree with you, but i always write in rpcc first... and i have
great issues with this particular troll, who hates catspeak but continues to
post in rpcc, so i apologize if it bothers you, i like catspeak but within
the context of rpcc... again sorry but anytime you see posts from this troll
you really might want to skip my messages... thanks for being so polite
about it... i just love your posts, Lee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
speakin fur mine howze, da onlee pwage we seez iz dat diz her persun
keepz pztin stuwpid thingz innza rppc grup... if diz here shylock would
foad and shut up der would be lotz lezz trazh onna infurnet, anna
besidez, we domextikated deze two hoominz so we don't hafta hunt ifin we
duzint wnantz to, Tiger fur hiz"bored by thiz lame troll " howze

Lee,
I just sent a request to Kyla, and it may be that I sent it to the wrong
person--it appears that this may have started with you. My request was
that you use standard English (not "meow speak") for rpca and H+B. Please
reserve that style for the community group that uses it.

Part of the problem may be that it was cross-posted to a large group. I
have deleted the cross-posting for my reply.

MaryL