Old October 28th 15, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default This year's Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 6:26:35 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on
October 27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06
AM on that day.

I know it's very early, but we might want to start thinking about ideas
for places to hold it this year.

Amelia

Amelia,

So glad to see you again!!! I ran into Rebecca, and I just finished telling the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie, when I thought I saw you through the crowd. How have you been?!?

Misty, the Black Panther