Old October 20th 03, 10:56 PM
JGW

snipt wiff reespekt

I know dere are lotz more stories bout Penrod an about OrcaCats, but rite
now I just wanna say dat Penrod wuz a furry important an beloved member uv
da JMCC an alla kitties an bunnies an fishies, an espeshully Momma Jo an
Momma Beff still miss him furry furry much. But I bet he's teachin da
Orcacat Song to da Rainbow Bridge Chorale rite now! --Talisker Pippin,
wif Pandora Pussycat

Dose were wunnerful, Tally, just grayt! Auntee MommaJo hasa hard time
wiff tribyoots, so wee'ze furry glad dat yu wer aybull to do deeze.

Wee no dat LittleBit wuz a xsillint frend to kitties, an wuz furry
impurrtint in da daytoday life ov da JMCC. An Penrod wuz sucha fine
fello. Wee will reememfur dem boff, wiff affekshun an gladniss dat
wee noo dem.

Mietze

Oh thanks, Mietze. How did you know?? I'm so glad you understand.
And again, thank you for all you do to keep the traditions of the
Jellicle Ball and the Rainbow Bridge Memorials alive.

Momma Jo