Old October 23rd 03, 12:02 PM
Fred Williams

onlyThreeCats wrote:

Hi, all -

Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are
prominent with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few
more days, if
that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that,
like with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic
until it
became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been
apart from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it
may have begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to
be done but give them the best life I could.

I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
having to go through this twice in 3 months...

Thanks, all

Much purring fur poor Lucy and her family. Our thoughts are with
you.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman Fred