Old November 7th 03, 05:20 AM
Aimee S

Thanks Chris, I too a couple of years ago, got a mother and her 2
kittens, they (the kittens) were about 5 months old, I still have them
and the mother, but they only like me, that seems to be the problem with
ferals at least in my experience. I am hoping that this little girl
being as young as she is, will be a good kitten for someone else, my
husband will kill me if I keep her, I already have 7 cats in the house.
I'm feeling pretty good right now, I managed to get Advantage on the
little girl tonight, so at least I have the flea's gone. I "think" I may
be able to tame her soon, then of course I will fall in love with her,
but I HAVE to find a GOOD home for her.

Bedtime for me, nite

Aimee