Old April 22nd 04, 03:05 AM
Yoj

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"Yoj" dumped this in

news:XqDhc.4153$eZ5.3365
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net on 21 Apr 2004:

"Life will find a way."
Chaos theorist Ian Malcolm in Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park

--
Cheryl

Interesting you should mention him. I gave a speech last night in

which
I quoted his comment about cloning: "You were so excited about the

fact
that you could do it, you never stopped to wonder whether you should

do
it." He was talking about cloning dinosaurs, but I think it's a

very
apropos comment for things that are going on today.

I would have liked to have heard that! I like that quote. It has

meaning to
MANY things going on today.

--
Cheryl

That's true. It does. My club was having a movie theme night, and my
speech was about memorable lines or scenes from movies. I also
mentioned the cow scene in Twister, among other things.

Joy