Old April 22nd 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Maternal instinct takes over

--
I love the look on the red baby cats face.... He's like, "What the
F***? are *YOU* doing at *MY* milk bar?!"

Helen M

I know! I would have captioned that: WHOA, MOM! Look at that!

Hehe

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time
"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
oups.com...

About two weeks after the pug arrived at Kent's house, she said he has
greatly improved. He now gets along fine with the bigger kittens, "even
though one keeps attempting to scratch his head."/////