Old July 7th 04, 06:09 PM
Karen

Now don't think that way!! We will send mega purrs to guide Milo home. What
kind of neighborhood do you live in? You are in the UK, right? We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

"Adrian" wrote in message
I haven't seen Milo for 24 hours, he was playing with Baggy in the
garden, then he vanished. Instead of celebrating his first birthday I'm
sitting here worried sick. I've made flyers and spoken to most of the
neighbours, will go round again this evening. I've got a feeling I'll
never see him again, please purr that I'm wrong.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.