Old August 15th 03, 07:16 PM
Denise VanDyke

Julie Cook wrote:
Denise VanDyke wrote:

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat
trick)

Does this mean that Cap'n Pine Cone and his merry crew have arrived
in Australia and are sitting at the feet of Smogg, learning the
lessons of The B*st*rd Cat?

Julie (having to laugh but feeling sorry for you too, Denise, I know
how this feels. Hobbes practices this BCT from time to time)

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but this being a clone would
explain a couple of things. Although, maybe she transported over last
night after we got home. She was rather unhappy with me. And the
potential clone didn't even want treats this morning. Hmmm. Hey, Capt.
Pine Cone - got an unknown black cat with green eyes and a fresh mouth?
She'd be good at hunting bugs and bothering the cook. (Cook - if
she's there, please don't indulge her love of spicy food. I just don't
need that habit ingrained when she gets back.)

- Denise