Old January 6th 09, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 5, 5:25*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
HIHI Amelia! Itz so gud tu reed meowchat agen!

Vincent

If I remember correctly, didn't you go to the RB around 2003 or so? So
then you have come back in another kitty-body to keep your humans
company, I guess? I'm glad to hear that! It is so very important for us
to keep an eye on our humans. I'm impressed with your dedication.

Amelia

Dey gottid a kleer pool at Da Bridge. We lookz into it, anna itz lyke
a majik mirra. Ya kin see efurryfing! But dey missed me, anna when
dey rescued Blythe anna she wuz gonna hav babykatz, dis was my
chance. So Ize bak. Now Ize able to lik my hoominz onna noze agen!

Kid knowed me rite away. She sed, "My Gawd! Itz Vinnie!"

Vincent T. Pussycat II