Old January 6th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 5, 5:37*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:30:12 -0800, Vincent T. II wrote:
On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:
I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.II

Da Boss duzzent no how tu operate dis new page so gud. *Wun of da baybee
catz bited hur fingerz, (3 of dem) anna dey needed bandaydz so sheze
typin lousy today. *BetsyRose diddent meen it. Sheze furry yung, anna
sheze teethin.

Ize rememburin efurryfing, but Ize lookin diffrunt since I got back. Dis
tyme Ize wuz borned inna kitchen here, cawze Boss anna Kid rescued myown
mama before Ize was borned dis tyme. *Ize gottid siblingz dis tyme, tu.
Sammy, Audrey, April II, anna Shelby II. *Ower mama iz cawled Blythe.
Sheze awl wite, wif extra toez. *Audrey anna April II gottid extra toez
tuu. *Da rest of us iz normal.

'Lilah iz back, tuu, oney we don't like each other no mor. *She lookz da
sayme, but se gottid two sisfurz awl tortiez anna deyz awl meen. Ize
gonna get a new wink-wink.

Vincent T. Pussycat II

That sounds like a nice family.

I'm now the oldest in my family. My sisfur Cleopatra (Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Silvercat) used to be, but she went to the Rainbow Bridge last
month. Now I'm the oldest (I'm a tortie, but I'm a friendly tortie) and
I'm about 6 or 7 years old. My sisfur Tabitha is a longhaired black
girlcat, 5 or 6 years old, and she's missing for now (has been for a few
days). My brofur Sammy is about the same age as Tabitha, and is an orange
tabby. He was missing for 8 whole weeks, but came home last week! Then
there's Harri Roadcat (Harri is short for Harriet), she an orange tabby.
And finally there's Ranger Greykitten.

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

Prayerz fur Tabitha to git home saf. Ize gottid a brofur Sammy, tuu.
Heez awl wite kyke Mama.

Vincent T. Pussycat II