Old January 6th 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 5, 6:05*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and I wazn here when u waz. *Gramby talked to Auntie Soft
(Miz Violets hooman) who izn on line rite now.

Her asked if u wuz from Meow Jersie and did yourownself rite a book? *She
said if u wuz diz perzon, we wud allz enjoy your being bak.
"The Boca Deb" wrote in ...

I haz returned. Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Who are your hoomins? *Do you live with any other kittiez?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Datz us! We used tu liv inna Mew Jersey wen Ize wuz heer be4. I
dident write da book, da Boss did. Sheze ritin anudder wun now.
Sheze hooked on ritin, Ize thinkin. Now weze in New Yor State, inna
mountains. We gottic nuf land fur a small park here, anna Haven House
gottid itz own buildin. We gottid lotz uv snow, but da Cattery iz
nice anna warm anna comfertabul.

Vincent T. Pussycat II