Old December 7th 03, 02:48 AM
Luvskats00

"James Collins"
writes

You state that it is the expert opinion, in the US, to keep cats indoors....
I have to ask what special qualifications this "Expert" has to receive the
title of expert?
Everyone knows that cats are natural hunters, it's in their blood to stalk,
and kill.

If you have any awareness of the outside world, you would know that you can't
assume that any individual or group possesses specific knowledge about anything
at all. What you think is common might not be so for the next guy/gal. As far
as "expert opinion"...it's a national position. The humane/animal protection
socities in America have positioned themselves to support that cats should be
indoors. I invite you to go back to the past 1-2-3-4-5-6-and more months to
read/digest the large number of posts in the indoor/outdoor thread.