Old May 8th 05, 06:00 PM
dh@.

On Sat, 07 May 2005 17:31:07 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Joanne wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...

On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Animals experience disappointment Goo. Almost any
child with a dog could tell you about it. It doesn't mean
that all animals can, but it does mean some of them
can.

Definitely true of parrots. Billy, my Severe Macaw makes a disappointed
vocal when he wants to come out to play and I have to walk away without him.
It's not a scream for attention; it's a quick, low vocalization of
disappointment without doubt.

Bull****.

She is quite likely to be a good and decent person Goonad,
so try not acting like such the ass.

You are projecting. It's called
anthropomorphization: the projection of human
characteristics onto non-human things.

LOL!!! For one thing Goo, you are the LAST person who
could possibly have a clue about something like that, because
you can't even comprehend such things. As you say, facts
like that are bull**** to you--completely beyond your ability to
comprehend--yet they are quite obvious to many people. But
the funniest part is: you are the one who thinks a fantasy about
a talking pig who knows he's going to be killed and made into
ham and sausages, somehow discredits the fact that many farm
animals benefit from farming. Hilarious! You "ARAs" are a hoot,
I'll say that about you.