Old May 8th 05, 06:52 PM
Rudy Canoza

dh@. wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2005 17:31:07 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Joanne wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...

On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Animals experience disappointment Goo. Almost any
child with a dog could tell you about it. It doesn't mean
that all animals can, but it does mean some of them
can.

Definitely true of parrots. Billy, my Severe Macaw makes a disappointed
vocal when he wants to come out to play and I have to walk away without him.
It's not a scream for attention; it's a quick, low vocalization of
disappointment without doubt.

Bull****.

She is quite likely to be a good and decent person

That's lovely. She still said some bull****, though.

You are projecting. It's called
anthropomorphization: the projection of human
characteristics onto non-human things.

LOL!!! For one thing Goo

****wit, we have been through this befo YOU are
the goober. "Goober" is an insult and slur against
stupid ****witted southern rednecks, and YOU are the
stupid ****witted southern redneck. YOU are the
Goober. Don't make this mistake again.

you are the LAST person who
could possibly have a clue about something like that

No, ****wit. I am the one who knows about this. You
didn't even know the word "anthropomorphization" until
I told it to you, and it's doubtful you even really
know what it means now.