Old February 2nd 11, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default harry and gang in skotland

On 2011-02-01 9:59 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
tomorrow is grownd haug day. in skotland yew haff raabie bairns day
butted here wee haff grownd haug day.

a haug what lives undergrownd says if cold cold bad bad sno days end.

it is gudgud to bee in da in.

http://www.groundhog.org/

Iffn we had grownd haug day heer, likes they duz inna Ontayryo ann thu
You Ess, thu hawg wud neffur com out agin.

Aftur a furry myld wintur, we iz havin snomonsturs. Weze gottin a
SNOWFALLMONSTURS WORNIN. Maybe we dint send alla ower snowmosturs tu tu
You Ess anna Yourup aftur all.

--
Sam, hoo haznt hardly gottin Out inna snow attall. Wunz only. An then
hiz paws gotten kold.