Old March 28th 13, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default The luau on the beach

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:10:47 -0400, ann791 wrote:

While the kitties are having fun on the beach the staff of the Hawaiian
Kitty Hotel have been busy setting up for the luau. There are groups of
tables with cushions. Larger cushions have been added for the doggies
that are there. Each table has a center piece with bird of paradise
flowers.

Staff members start going from group to group " You are all invited to a
luau at 6:00. We understand you have some doggie friends here with you
and they are invited too. We will be serving traditional foods and there
will be Polynesian dancers."

[A small black-clad figure comes wading out of the surf, dropping a dive
mask and swim fins and shedding a SCUBA tank almost as big as himself.
Struggling out of his wet suit, a lean orange tabby boy cat emerges.]

Did I hear someone say luau? I am SO there!

Jocko the diving cat