A cat forum. CatBanter

Sorry I've been absent for so long

Old August 10th 03, 08:44 PM
Default Sorry I've been absent for so long

"Stacey" wrote in message . ..

and.. where is Grace

I'm here Stacey. My newsgroup access has been zapped so I've been
lurking through Google. I should be back soon though.

Old August 11th 03, 08:16 PM

"badwilson" wrote in message ...
Hi everyone,
I've been semi around and semi not. When Dennis first got back from being
gone for 6 weeks, we were...ummmm...busy. So I was just scanning the group
but not posting.

Welcome back, Britta! It's always nice to hear about your adventures. :-)