Putting an inside car outside?

Old July 7th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
123456789

Default Putting an inside car outside?

I have 3 cats. One of them is a 28 pound cat that I found when he was just
a few weeks old. That was in August 2000.

Recently, he has started peeing and pooping in places other than the litter
box. The vet says there is nothing medically wrong with him. My wife
always hated the cat and was always ****ed at me for keeping him and not
letting someone else take him. This latest peeing and pooping adventure was
the last straw for her and he put her food down! We have a 14 month old and
she (and I) don't want out son crawling and walking around the house through
cat **** and crap, so she gave me three options:

1. Bring the cat to the vet and put him down, which I am not going to do.

2. Give the cat away. That's no good, no one wants a fat cat that ****es
and carps in the house.

3. Put him outside. That is the option I took.

I have a big dog house out in the back years, and a fully fenced years (six
foot) which the cat is to fat to jump over. He had been hanging out in the
dog house for the most part.

I know many of you will say I am cruel for putting him out, but I wanted to
know if anyone has ever done the same? How did the cat take to outdoor
life?

Any comments about making an indoor car and outdoor car would be
appreciated.

Old July 7th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Don't know about the cat but do you have a spell checker that you can
use to check your spelling??