Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

Old June 29th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

I do fink dat Unka Fred could use some kitty Purrs. Unka Fred, you iz da
Fred on da RPCC mailing list, isn't you? We seed da e-mail bout you
hafing a mini-stroke, and we is all worried an scared bout dat. So we is
all sending you all da super-powerful purrs dat we can muster.

Harri
Old June 29th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 29, 9:28*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I do fink dat Unka Fred could use some kitty Purrs. Unka Fred, you iz da
Fred on da RPCC mailing list, isn't you? We seed da e-mail bout you
hafing a mini-stroke, and we is all worried an scared bout dat. So we is
all sending you all da super-powerful purrs dat we can muster.

Da purrs rise up frum Catnetticut and joyne yoons.

--
Maggy May, for hur house purrrr
Old June 29th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger starez intentli inna air... Yez diz iza same unca Fred anna we iz
purrin fur hizownsef... butted Harri, remind yourown hoomin dat strezz iz
bad anna kan kawz diz kinda thinz... anna mine yellow self purskribez an
venshure fur yourown paw ta write so himz iz lezz strezzed... make hizsef
talk to da sekund wurld kittez bowt diz here catnada day parti!!! Tiger

Old June 29th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:44:09 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger starez intentli inna air... Yez diz iza same unca Fred anna we iz
purrin fur hizownsef... butted Harri, remind yourown hoomin dat strezz
iz bad anna kan kawz diz kinda thinz... anna mine yellow self purskribez
an venshure fur yourown paw ta write so himz iz lezz strezzed... make
hizsef talk to da sekund wurld kittez bowt diz here catnada day parti!!!

Dat souns like a eggzelent idea. I will purr at him to do dis. An will
use mine claws if I haf too!

Zeffr and 'snikitty, is you gonna come wif us to ours Catnada Day and
Fourf of July pawty?

Harri Roadcat

Old June 29th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz howze sure hopez dey duz go along wif allauses, Tiger. *behind hizown
paw to harri yellow catpower

Old June 29th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Purrs for Unkle Fred. We knowz lotaz peoples who haff had diz. I iz glad u
iz seeink a hooman TED. Piglet remembering when her favorite human had a
couple of these TIA strokes.

Old June 29th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fred,

While I can't purr, but I sure can send positive thoughts through the ether
to you. I hope you have recovered completely from the"mini-stroke" and
that, if needed, medical help will prevent any future TIAs.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old June 29th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Ray or Fran wrote:

Fred,

While I can't purr, but I sure can send positive thoughts through the
ether
to you. I hope you have recovered completely from the"mini-stroke" and
that, if needed, medical help will prevent any future TIAs.

Fran

Can I do a Fangu to effurry one who wrote. Yes I am the same Uncle Fred.
(the former hooman of Ryan, Diana & Cinnamon, and Patches and Jetadiah
before them), and I had a mini-stroke yesterday, or something like that. It
was strange to stand there with people I know, and not be able to say what
their names are. Chunks of my work skills disappeared too, and that's why I
had to report it, because I couldn't do my job.
They say I should be fully recovered now, but I got the day off work and
felt I needed it. The nice part is that the next two days are my scheduled
days off, so I get three in a row. I'll have to go to the store tomorrow
but I should be able to do that alright. I feel fine, except for a little
tiredness. I should be OK after a little rest.

--
Peace,
Fred

Whatcha fink? Granby Cat community 12 February 27th 08 05:33 AM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 01:52 AM
I fink I was insulted! Ranger Greykitten Mahoney Cat community 34 September 29th 05 03:22 PM
Purrs fur Unka Dan Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 14 June 14th 05 04:36 PM