A cat forum. CatBanter

Sootie and fireworks

Old November 7th 17, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Judith Latham

Default Sootie and fireworks

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on November 21, 2017.

Sootie has never been worried by fireworks and has always had the attitude
of "I've seen it before and I wasn't impressed then either." However, on
Friday evening she was definitely spooked as she was on Saturday. Clingy
and tense. I don't know what it was about the fireworks this year if they
were closer or noisier. My friend's cat was the same so maybe, they've
made some different sounding ones and the cats can tell the difference.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.
Old November 7th 17, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/7/2017 6:18 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
Sootie has never been worried by fireworks and has always had the attitude
of "I've seen it before and I wasn't impressed then either." However, on
Friday evening she was definitely spooked as she was on Saturday. Clingy
and tense. I don't know what it was about the fireworks this year if they
were closer or noisier. My friend's cat was the same so maybe, they've
made some different sounding ones and the cats can tell the difference.

Judith

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear they spooked Sootie. It's interesting how the
slightest change can cause a different reaction.

Jill

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
OT - Fireworks? CatNipped[_5_] Cat anecdotes 120 July 4th 16 12:26 AM
fireworks for all Ann791 Cat community 6 July 4th 11 09:24 PM
Fireworks!! Yay!!! Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 2 November 7th 07 03:18 PM
B & C and Fireworks Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 6th 04 11:27 AM
Fireworks Mr Nangla Cat health & behaviour 4 November 4th 03 03:29 AM