Meet Sonya

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22nd 05, 07:23 PM
Tanada

Default Meet Sonya

Rob wasn't too pleased, but I told him that the power of the purr is
bigger than he is. We picked up Sonya about an hour and a half ago.
Sonya is a gray and white tuxedo and ready to give birth at any moment.
Rob said that he'd rather not deal with a pregnant mum, but we are
needed for her and she is a little darling. She's very nervous,
needless to say, but has been placed in Mandy's bedroom. Mandy has been
given instructions and information on the care and feeding of a cat who
needs to be eating for five. I keep wanting to say seven, so do you
think I'm right and she'll have six kits? Poll here.

Anyway, Sonya is being fed kitten food. We have a warm bed ready for
her, and we know that the odds are that she'll reject the bed. We have
KMR and baby bottles ready for the kits, and are hoping that everything
goes like clockwork and we don't need them.

So, kitten poll. How many kits do you think Sonya is going to have and
when do you think she'll have them.

Pam S. excited and worried