five a day

Old September 19th 05, 05:53 PM
wafflycat

Default five a day

The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a day to
eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit and has
supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...

I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is thriving,
back into the outside right now!

Cheers, helen s

Old September 19th 05, 05:59 PM
Adrian

wafflycat wrote:
The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a
day to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit
and has supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...

I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!

Cheers, helen s

Is it possible, Waffles knows more than the government? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 19th 05, 06:02 PM
wafflycat

"Adrian" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a
day to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit
and has supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...

I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!

Cheers, helen s

Is it possible, Waffles knows more than the government? ;-)

Adrain, Adrian, Adrian... do not get me started on BLiar & Co! ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old September 19th 05, 09:23 PM
Gandalf

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:59:49 +0100, "Adrian" wrote:

wafflycat wrote:
The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a
day to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit
and has supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...

I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!

Cheers, helen s

Is it possible, Waffles knows more than the government? ;-)

If you are talking about G.W., a *slime mold* knows ore than he does.....IMHO
Old September 19th 05, 10:09 PM
Gabey8

[[The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a day
to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit and has
supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...]]

Vole... Veggies... they both start with "V". Waffles must've misheard.
It's a mistake anybody could make. ;o)

[[I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!]]

I can see why. If the micro-vole got himself caught once, he's likely to
be caught a second time.

Besides, we haven't seen any pics of Mr. Itty Bitty Vole yet, so he's not
ready to go back in the Out. ;o)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley (envying Waffles her toys that move all by
themselves, and don't need a human to throw or roll them)

Old September 19th 05, 10:13 PM
Christina Websell

wafflycat wrote:
The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a
day to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit
and has supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...

I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!

Cheers, helen s

Is it possible, Waffles knows more than the government? ;-)

If you are talking about G.W., a *slime mold* knows ore than he
does.....IMHO

We aren't talking Bush. This is an x 3 Brit post.

Tweed

Old September 19th 05, 10:19 PM
Mishi

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...
The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg a day

to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg' bit and has
supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...
snip

Ah! She must think you are on the 'Cat'kins diet!

Old September 19th 05, 10:19 PM
Adrian

Gabey8 wrote:
[[The government advice is that we have five portions of fruit & veg
a day to eat healthily. Alas, Waffles didn't hear the 'fruit & veg'
bit and has supplied me with five voles today... and yesterday...]]

Vole... Veggies... they both start with "V". Waffles must've misheard.
It's a mistake anybody could make. ;o)

[[I am reluctant to release the wee vole in the rescue box, which is
thriving, back into the outside right now!]]

I can see why. If the micro-vole got himself caught once, he's likely
to be caught a second time.

Besides, we haven't seen any pics of Mr. Itty Bitty Vole yet, so he's
not ready to go back in the Out. ;o)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley (envying Waffles her toys that move all by
themselves, and don't need a human to throw or roll them)

Don't be silly, Waffles is a cat, she doesn't make mistakes. ;-)

Old September 20th 05, 06:10 AM
Shiral

It's really quite impressive... Waffles can count! =o) And she's
obviously trying to make sure you eat a balanced diet, Helen. A vole
in each hand. =o)

Melissa

Old September 20th 05, 07:16 AM
Mathew, Chablis & Muscat

Bush or Blair (and my own beloved Paul Martin *sigh*).... I suspect
your average feline still knows more than all of them put together....
Plus, they have the Mothership to consult, a resource our political
leaders lack.

Cheers
Mathew