Five Seconds . . .

Old January 20th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Five Seconds . . .

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 20th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

Yours do, too? Dang, mine stand in LINE after I clean out their boxes. I
smell a bomb now.

kili

Old January 20th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:23:48 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

Yours do, too? Dang, mine stand in LINE after I clean out their boxes. I
smell a bomb now.

kili

Stinky is much more polite about it, less pushy. Dante leaps in with
all four feet, and litter flies everywhere (Oh, I just swept, too. :P)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 20th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:17:25 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

You're lucky. It's not uncommon for Harri to climb into the litter box
*while* I'm scooping it

I always scoop litter boxes after putting down the gooshy food in the
morning. Since she knows what's coming next, Harri frequently runs to use
the litter box as soon as I've put down the last food dish, making me wait
while she does her thing.

Dan
Old January 20th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

That long?

Cheers, helen s ;-)

Old January 20th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:23:48 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

Yours do, too? Dang, mine stand in LINE after I clean out their boxes.

smell a bomb now.

kili

Stinky is much more polite about it, less pushy. Dante leaps in with
all four feet, and litter flies everywhere (Oh, I just swept, too. :P)

Ha! I know that routine well. It's so funny, Tyrone leaps in, but doesn't
cover his, um, *stuff* up. Pua goes in, covers Tyrone's up, but claws the
box and doesn't cover *hers* up. Chloe goes in and digs to China covering
everyone's up and throws litter all over the floor. She's in there for
about 15 minutes, I'm not kidding. Litter flies everywhere! I've got two
litterboxes for the three of them, but they all still prefer to use ONE box.
I clean the lesser-used one out about every 4 days. The "main" one gets
cleaned twice daily. I sweep the floor at least 3-4 times a day.

kili

Old January 20th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

That long?

Kumani does this! So it really IS a cat thing to demand a freshly
cleaned box?

--Fil

Old January 20th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-20, Dan M penned:

You're lucky. It's not uncommon for Harri to climb into the litter
box *while* I'm scooping it

I think cleaning the litterbox is the kitty equivalent of people
talking about rivers, waterfalls, etc. If there was even the
slightest possibility you might have wanted to go before that talk
starts, there's no doubt your legs will be crossed by the end of it!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old January 21st 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:20:38 +0000 (UTC), "wafflycat"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

That long?

Cheers, helen s ;-)

HAW!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 21st 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 20 Jan 2006 09:46:30 -0800, "Enfilade"
wrote:

About the amount it takes after I have scooped Dante's litter box,
before he leaves a very special, super-lethal toxic death-dealing
smellbomb in there.

That long?

Kumani does this! So it really IS a cat thing to demand a freshly
cleaned box?

Here that both Sammy and Spotty want to use the litter box as soon as
it's been cleaned. Super fussy LB waits til the other use it, then
complains that I never clean the box. It's funny, because I can scoop
the two boxes - the two youngsters rush to make their deposits, and
then Little Bit walks back and forth between them trying to decide
which is clean enough to use.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: