The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

Old July 8th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

Old July 8th 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mr Tanaka

Matthew put a quarter in the slot and goes:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

floor opens up, matt drops through, floor closes back

Old July 8th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jul, 17:34, "Matthew" wrote:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

A bunch of tosser's Matthew;o)
Sheelagh

Old July 8th 07, 06:15 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 8 Jul, 17:34, "Matthew" wrote:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all
of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point
you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

A bunch of tosser's Matthew;o)
Sheelagh

Only thing that I could come up with that could describe them ;-)

Old July 8th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh"

Specially Barry

Old July 8th 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chalk

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

"bookie" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 7 Jul, 23:27, "William Graham" wrote:
"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message

...I would never let any of
my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

--
Count Baldoni

Any country that has nothing better to do than catch cats to make sure
they
have collars with one or more regulation bells on them deserves to die a
natural death and be taken over by some country whose management has
better
things to do....GB is no exception.........

believe me, we the british public also think this is a pile of crap so
it won't go through, you will probably find it is something to dow ith
the EU forcing some sort of unenforceable and pointless ruling onto
us, the EU is usually the cause of idiotic things like this

Americans should be paying attention, but we are not. The
North American Union (NAU) is just around the corner. NAU
is *not* Republican or Democrat. Political elites from both sides
of the political spectrum support forming the NAU. Bush and
Hillary both support formation of the NAU. It was common
Americans who recently fought down the latest immigration bill.
Political elites from *both* parties support amnesty for the
20 million (and growing) illegal Mexican immigrants now in the
United States. Formation of the NAU will make them all *legal*
citizens of the NAU overnight. Hablo Espanol?

Old July 8th 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chalk

"Matthew" wrote in message
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all
of you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all
do this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point
you will never change it. People here have a different view point you
will never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as
past threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended
up acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

Free, Open, and Robust discussion is the basis of a free society.
Why do you think the neo-liberal fascists want to shut down talk
radio in the United States?

Global warming My Ass! More like Junk Science.

Old July 8th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mr Tanaka

On Jul 8, 5:17 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh"

Specially Barry

what's that Matt? lmao
dude, you don't even have a leg to stand on

would be a big shame getting caught cruising wouldn't it?
what about Marcie next door, I heard she's got a little kit with WHIPS
in it

just put the safari hat away, go find something good on the tube,
Paris Trout, (Dennis Hopper) is sexually abusing a brunette on cable
tv. The movie takes place back in the sweaty days.

Old July 8th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jul, 19:21, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from sheelagh contains these
words:

On 8 Jul, 17:34, "Matthew" wrote:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again.
And all of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view
point you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

A bunch of tosser's Matthew;o)
Sheelagh

Nobody 'started it'. Someone half-inched a thread from uk.rec.gardening!

(and Sheelagh, "*******" doesn't have an apostrophe!)

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long- Hide quoted text -

LOL.
I thought being the plural, they would?
But then again, I haven't been reading or writing for that long, so
you are probably correct, & I am wrong. You live and learn as they
say!!
sorry!
Sheelagh )

Old July 8th 07, 08:20 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 8 Jul, 17:34, "Matthew" wrote:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all of
you jump on the band wagon it is getting pretty pathetic that you all do
this. And now with the cross posting it gets even worse.

Would you all get over it People over seas have a different view point you
will never change it. People here have a different view point you will
never change it. You can't debate or even discuss it rational as past
threads and this one have proven time and time again. You all ended up
acting like how do the British say it a bunch of *******.

i didn't say a word about that! just about putting collars on cats,
which i am opposed to fro several reasons, but i am sure someone will
argue against me about it.
i can't be arsed with getting into that tedious debate again; I am
never going to change your mind and you are never to change mine no
matter much we rant on, so we have to agree to disagree.

i wish my jessie's cat bed was big enough for me to climb into with
her and snuggle up, or mayeb that I was small enough to get in there
with her. she is lovely and I love her btw, did I ever tell you all
that?
bookie