Fizzgig is MIA; presumed lost....

Old March 25th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Fizzgig is MIA; presumed lost....

I know, folks.
The Fizz is the veteran (or survivor) of a 2&1/2 mo. wandering
journey.
But that was back in '02. Plus, he is nearly 13yrs old. Maybe I am
just beating myself up for banishing him from the house.
He became an outdoor cat after he got POed at me for a work trip I
took to OH; started pi$$ing and $hitting all over the house. Kicked
him out and he started loving the big back yard to the point he
wouldn't come inside more than a few minutes.
I am missing his furry face. I am trying to stay optimistic, and I
appreciate all the human/feline support.

Cheers,

Kodos (keeping the porch light on...where are you at, Fizz?!!)
Most excellent advice! *Heavens, cats have gone missing a lot longer than 4
days and turned up just fine.

Jill- Hide quoted text -

Old March 25th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

I know, folks.
The Fizz is the veteran (or survivor) of a 2&1/2 mo. wandering
journey.
But that was back in '02. Plus, he is nearly 13yrs old. Maybe I am
just beating myself up for banishing him from the house.
He became an outdoor cat after he got POed at me for a work trip I
took to OH; started pi$$ing and $hitting all over the house. Kicked
him out and he started loving the big back yard to the point he
wouldn't come inside more than a few minutes.
I am missing his furry face. I am trying to stay optimistic, and I
appreciate all the human/feline support.

Cheers,

Kodos (keeping the porch light on...where are you at, Fizz?!!)

Mosey sent a 'word' out to Fizzgig to get his butt home because you were
worried about him.
Cats can pull some real attitudes on you, I know that.
Chin up, you never know when he'll finally decide to come home, and I agree
with the others about going around to garages and putting up fliers.
Great idea that
Hug
Kyla
--and Clowder
PS
Is there a window you can leave open a bit that he can get in through?

Old March 26th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
I'm bummed folks,

I haven't posted here in a long time. I wish the circumstances were
different.

Old Fizzgig had become an outdoor cat over the last year or so, and
Thursday nite he disappeared. I just don't know what happened to him!
I like to think he has taken up somewhere, but I have this bad feeling
I just can't shake.

:-(

Cheers,

Kodos the Executioner (mourning his evil assistant, the Fizz)

...I'm taking the day off....

Get your butt home now Fizzgig purrs coming up. I hope he shows up soon.

Tweed