Hey Kitties

Old February 1st 12, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hey Kitties

Willow claps her paws together, I iz so plezed wiff diz, Trudi will luff
it.

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

The sound of an amateur bagpipe is coming closer, it is _somewhat_ less
horrible than when first we heard him, but loouder Soon Wascal comes
into sight, his pipes going full speed ahead He is practicing "Happy
Purrday two Yu"

Cool! Wascal, you an me can be da bagpipe section. OT, you is on da
bubble wrap. Would dat be percussion? And Toonya on da rocks, an Meowy on
da wind chimes, an 'Melia on da flute (I'z heerd her on da chello - we
won't talk bout dat) an Sammy on da peeano. Mosey will play da guitar
(you haf one of mine Paws if you can't get to your hoomin's)

Any other kitties want to join in da orcatstra? Pipps, you wants me to
rig up some drums fur yourownself to play?

Ranger McDude

Old February 1st 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow very pleased with this idea.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

but put ten cheeze stikz onna top anna trudenze willz be der OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOO no kandlez!!!! none of dem cats likes firemosters
of anni kind. Willow knowing this is so. Even light a cigarette and they
vanish.

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

I wyll brink da kayke...heow menny kandulz?
P2nya

"Booker" wrote in message
Weze all fink dis iz a furry furry gud gud idearment. Iffin der iz
anyfing weze kin do let us no.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, cited bout a pardy

On 1/31/2012 9:19 AM, Gramby wrote:
Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big
notebook of social events.

Old February 1st 12, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow sits with her notebook and plans a draw a map about how to get in to
surprise Trudence. Ok kitties we goez roun bak to da slidink door, which
Chester will leef unlocked for uzez. Den we goes in crozz da kitchen and
roun da table dat waz Soft's Grandma's anna furry ole so we will b kareful
of dat. Den we goes past da turbo skatcher anna into da nu liffink rume.
Dere iza luff seet and a chair in diz rum and we kan hide behine itselfz.
Dere iz also a klozet near by and sum kittys kan hide dere. Da orkestra kan
set up in da kitchen area, dere iz plenteof rum for den dere and for danzink
too.

Da cats dat liff dere will profbly b in da bedrum sleeping on da bed wiff da
hoomans. Chester will wake them one at a time and den he will kloze da door
so we won't sturb da hoomans. Unkle Furry souns like him iz sawink logs ta
build a nu house so don't wurry bout da noize.

Da houze iz dekorated anna da fluffykits hav da whole master bedrum to set
up dere fudz in. So now we jus waitz for Chester ta tell uz when da hoomanz
goe ta sleep/ Dem wurked mosdt of las nite so it won't b long.

Old February 1st 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it wurkz fur mineself... da whole bigbig bedrum iz emptee ceptin fur owrz
stuffz so we kan partee in der awso, chester

Old February 1st 12, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 31, 5:19*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. *Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and lots
of kitties to bisit heslfz. *Willow starting lists in her big notebook of
social events.

Wees up fur dat! Cud we has a slippy fwoor compurrtishun?
Cleo, findin owt how menny ways she can twip her Meomie up.
Old February 1st 12, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willos laughs so hard she nearly falls off her fish tank. Yez, dem haza
grate floor for dat. An if u getz bak near da sink you kan go state akrozz
da kichen into da liffink rum and datz a lonnnnng looooong wai. It iz
slikkery too.

Old February 1st 12, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

The sound of an amateur bagpipe is coming closer, it is _somewhat_ less
horrible than when first we heard him, but loouder Soon Wascal comes
into sight, his pipes going full speed ahead He is practicing "Happy
Purrday two Yu"

Cool! Wascal, you an me can be da bagpipe section. OT, you is on da
bubble wrap. Would dat be percussion? And Toonya on da rocks, an Meowy on
da wind chimes, an 'Melia on da flute (I'z heerd her on da chello - we
won't talk bout dat) an Sammy on da peeano. Mosey will play da guitar
(you haf one of mine Paws if you can't get to your hoomin's)

Any other kitties want to join in da orcatstra? Pipps, you wants me to
rig up some drums fur yourownself to play?

Ranger McDude

Dat wud beh grate, fank yew Ranger
Bai da wai, PookyKat pwayz da banjo n Sqweex pways da ukulele

Pipps
Old February 1st 12, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Ranger iz u gettink all deze muzikal kitties

:
Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa
sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink,
nice
plazes furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da
slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in
her big
notebook of social events.

FluffyKitz will be glad to provide the food and drinks, and I
think some
of the kitties in the Community might be willing to provide
the music.
I've been hearing something that sounds like somebody
strangling a
chicken coming out of the laundry room, so I think Ranger is
teaching
himself to play the bagpipes. Sammy still plays the electronic
piano, and
I can play Paw's old flute and the cello.

What other kitties can play musical instruments? We could put
a band
together for Trudence's purrday party.

Amelia

I plae da winn chymz, weneffur i is abl tu reech dem.
Furry wuvwy moozik.
Meowy
============
I pway rock moozik wiff reel rockz.
Weez boff in da purrkusshun sekshun!
P2nya--

Da purrkushun sekshun, yayy!
Da meowmie weft off da cubbers on da Steinway, an i purrkushed onit.
Da winn chymz ar much bedder. Dere saoun tuches mine sole.
An awso, ai gotted dis big dwum fingy, butted i hafta wayt til da
hoomins poot da widdl mouseez on da top.
Den i purrkush onit an da mouseez go "fwop fwop fwop" awoun da rum.
Winn chymz da best.
Meowy, purrkushunest. hm, dat seemz wike sumfin nise tu tayk a nap
in...

Meowy, mai sweet SIL, Ranger ofured meh sum drumz tew pway, but sum bandz
hab moar dam une drum set, sew dat wyl wurk
Yew cud ulso pway da wyndchimez , drumz, n zylofone. dat wud bei neet..ya
think?

Pipps

Old February 1st 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Dat iz VURY troo, Willow, n weh iz awl gunna hab lotza fuhn yeUP Mosey

Willow thinks a minute. Dat duzent madder we iz kitties and it is da fout
dat kountz, not da aktual dai.

psst herown purr day iz da furzt, OEJ making sure trudi duzint see

"

Old February 2nd 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots
of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big notebook of
social events.

Wees up fur dat! Cud we has a slippy fwoor compurrtishun?
Cleo, findin owt how menny ways she can twip her Meomie up.

Dat saownz wike fuhn, wee Cleo, but et iz NOT nise tew try n twip up yerown
meomie NOPE Mosey