A message from Patty David Yehuda - SAD NEWS

Old January 13th 05, 04:51 AM
Flippy

Default A message from Patty David Yehuda - SAD NEWS

Hi group,

Patty has asked me to post this to the ng. You can email Patty at:
short7 [AT] netzero [DOT] com

Hugs to all,
Flippy.

Dear Friends and Furkins,

David passed away this afternoon of a massive heart attack. He was waiting
for his grandson to get out of school when it happened. I talked with him at
12:00 noon and he was in good spirits and feeling o.k. but was dead when
Mikel got to the car at 12:15. The coroner said the attack was so severe and
so fast, David never had a chance to call out for help and that he did not
suffer. His face was peaceful.

You have been an important part of our lives, and you know how much I love
him and will miss him. It would be unbearable for me if Mikel and my furkins
were not here to help me deal with this.

Flippy, please post this to the group for me. Would you please send me the
address to access the group? I don't know how to reach anyone but you.
The support Patty group is dearly needed right now. Patty

Patty can be emailed at: short7 [AT] netzero [DOT] com

Old January 13th 05, 05:18 AM
OU812?

Yowie wrote:
Don't know what to say.

*tears*

Yowie

Here too. I've been reading Dave's posts for the past few years now and
considered him to be a wonderful man.

(((((Patty and kitties))))))

Kristy

================================================ =======

Old January 13th 05, 05:22 AM
Mischief

Holy...............

Aww man...... purrs for Patty and her family.
David will be sorely missed.

Kristi

Old January 13th 05, 05:28 AM
Marina

I'm stunned. What to say? tears

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 13th 05, 05:33 AM
Bev

Marina wrote:

I'm stunned. What to say? tears

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Many, many tears.

Bev (who finds it hard to say anything)
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old January 13th 05, 05:59 AM
pmendhall

Tears and sustaining energy for Patty and the rest of David's family. I
will miss his humor and insight into the foibles that we humans are prone
to. My family and I are truly saddened.

Diane

Old January 13th 05, 06:05 AM
badwilson

This is so very, very sad. I was afraid of this day for a long time.
It seemed like he had a lot of health problems. But he always
persevered and I thought he would be around for a long time to come.
I'm a bit angry at the world right now. I thought 2005 was supposed
to be so much better than last year but it's not starting out very
good :-(
Tears,
--
Britta

Old January 13th 05, 06:45 AM
Krista

Flippy wrote:
[...]

I am very, very sorry to read this. He will be greatly missed. We are
sending Patty our very best purrs.

------
Krista