Fizz is gone (TW)

Old November 19th 05, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fizz is gone (TW)

"Caroline S." wrote in message

Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have been
instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure, who thinks
it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack, thrown clot,
aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

I may write more about him later. Right now I am too heartbroken.

-Caroline S./////

I am sitting here in tears reading this. I am so *VERY, VERY* sorry to
hear this news. He was a wonderful, special, quirky, funny boy who I had
the pleasure to meet on several occasions. I can only imagine how you
must be feeling and you have my deepest sympathies.

We'll light a candle for a safe journey to the bridge, and the crew are
purring up a storm.

{{{{{Caroline & Russ}}}}}}

Helen M

Old November 19th 05, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Caroline S. wrote:
Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have
been instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure,
who thinks it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack,
thrown clot, aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

I may write more about him later. Right now I am too heartbroken.

-Caroline S.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old November 19th 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:39:08 -0500, "Caroline S." wrote:

Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have been
instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure, who thinks
it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack, thrown clot,
aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

I may write more about him later. Right now I am too heartbroken.

-Caroline S.

Am very, very sorry for you and send prayers and purrs your way. Remember that you will
see him again some day at the bridge and it will be a happy reunion.

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/strays.htm

Old November 19th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Caroline S. wrote:
Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have
been instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure,
who thinks it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack,
thrown clot, aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

I may write more about him later. Right now I am too heartbroken.

-Caroline S.

I'm so sorry, Caroline, my sincere condolences. I will light a candle for
Fizzgig. I know it's not much consolation, but at least he didn't suffer.

Hugsa and purrs,
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 19th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh no
We will light a candle for Fizz's safe journey to the RB. He and Jazz will
finally meet and play together.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 19th 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

{{{{Caroline}}}}
I'm so very sorry for you and for Fizz. Huge hugs and purrs from us. We're
thinking of you; we're not far from your situation with Omar.
Christine

Old November 19th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. ...
-Caroline S.

Deepest condolences, Caroline. What a shock you had.
Hugs,
Annie

Old November 19th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have been
instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure, who thinks
it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack, thrown clot,
aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

This is everyone's worst fear. I am so sorry, Caroline.

Old November 19th 05, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
Fizz collapsed suddenly this morning after breakfast. It must have been
instantaneous. I rushed him over to the vet just to be sure, who thinks
it was probably something like a stroke, heartattack, thrown clot,
aneurysm or the like. He was only 5.

I may write more about him later. Right now I am too heartbroken.

-Caroline S.

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. Purrs for a gentle and peace journey
for Fizz to the Rainbow Bridge. Many hugs and comforting thoughts for you.
Charleen

Kitty Kong - new toy Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 8 March 3rd 05 12:23 PM
Your year.... Tanada Cat anecdotes 23 December 21st 04 02:56 PM
Pippin and Fizz update Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 8 May 10th 04 05:15 PM
Purrs please: the bloodbath Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 30 May 8th 04 07:04 AM
Fractional Fizz Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 1 February 1st 04 06:49 AM