Fizz one year RB anniversary

Old November 17th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default Fizz one year RB anniversary

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed:
http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx

Finally, photos:
http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

Cheers
Caroline S.

Old November 17th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

"Caroline S." wrote in message
oups.com

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.///

Many, many purrs. I remember him wearing his Union Jack Collar with
pride, and how chuffed we were that it actually fitted because he was
such a big boy.

R.I.P. Sweet Fizz,

Helen M - Shedding tears for a very special tuxie boy and the first
proper Merkin cat i ever met. )

Old November 17th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:
Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

{{{{Caroline}}}} He was such a handsome, dapper gentlecat.

Old November 17th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Caroline S." wrote:
Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed:
http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx

Finally, photos:
http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

Cheers
Caroline S.

Comforting purrs being sent.

Randy

Lend Me A Kitten

I will lend to you for a while
a kitten, God said.
For you to love while he lives,
and mourn when he's dead.

Maybe for twelve or fourteen years,
or maybe two or three.
But will you, 'till I call him back,
take care of him for me?

He'll bring his charms to gladden you
and should his stay be brief,
you'll always have his memories
as solace for your grief.

I cannot promise he will stay,
since all from earth return.
But there are lessons taught below
I want this kitten to learn.

I've looked the whole world over
in search of teachers true,
And from the folk that crowds life's land
I have chosen you.

Now will you give him all your love,
nor think the labor vain?
Nor hate me when I come to take
my kitten home again?

And my heart replied,
"My Lord, Thy Will Be Done."
For all the joys this kitten brings,
the risk of grief I'll run.

We'll shelter him with tenderness,
we'll love him while we may.
And for the happiness that we've known,
forever grateful stay.

But should you call him back
much sooner than we planned,
We'll brave the bitter grief that comes,
and try to understand.

If by our love we've managed
your wishes to achieve,
in memory of his sweet sweet love,
please help us while we grieve.

When our cherished kitten
departs this world of strife,
Please send yet another needing soul
for us to love all his life.

Author Unknown

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old November 17th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 17 Nov 2006 07:46:59 -0800, "Caroline S."
yodeled:

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed:
http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx

Finally, photos:
http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

Cheers
Caroline S.

RB purrs for both of you.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 17th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Caroline S. wrote:
Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

*purrs*

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 17th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

In article .com,
"Caroline S." wrote:

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly. I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.
Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:
http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu
And my tribute to him when he passed: http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx
Finally, photos: http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

What a lovely bucketful of happy daftness. Anybody would have wanted
years more of him round them.

Old November 18th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Randy wrote:

Lend Me A Kitten

This poem is beautiful who wrote ir?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 18th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Caroline S." wrote:
Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed:
http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx

Finally, photos:
http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

I'm a Fizzgig fan too. For a few months, I kept forgetting that he
was gone, and now, it seems like it was a long time ago.