Fizz one year RB anniversary

Old November 18th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default Fizz one year RB anniversary

"Lesley" wrote:
Randy wrote:

Lend Me A Kitten

This poem is beautiful who wrote ir?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Author Unknown, I came accross it a while back and saved it.

Randy

http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old November 19th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-11-17 09:46:59 -0600, "Caroline S." said:

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed:
http://tinyurl.com/yxcfcx

Finally, photos:
http://tinyurl.com/yz2ylt

Cheers
Caroline S.

Awww. Such a beauty. Purrs for your heart.

Old November 25th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Caroline S. wrote:

Sunday the 19th marks one year since my Fizzgig went to the RB
suddenly.
I still miss his cuddly bulk, and his clownish dignity.

Here are some of my favorite anecdotes about him:

http://tinyurl.com/yxryqh
http://tinyurl.com/yyn7mz
http://tinyurl.com/ununu

And my tribute to him when he passed: