Dinner an' a koncert!

Old July 28th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Dinner an' a koncert!

[A gentle bell can be heard in the hallways as the Countess' staff
announce in soft voices:'Mesdames et Monsieurs! Dinner will be serfed
in abowt an hour, and ze koncert will follow after coffee and
digestifs!]

[A petite purrsian, sleeping cuddled up to a large orange cat, stirs
and yawns, then gently grooms the orange cat's head]

"Tiger my luff, itz time to get dressed fur dinner an da koncert. Did
you haff a nice nap?"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/28/2006 1:54:03 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 28th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the large yellow cat stirs and strecheeeeez, yez i did, he grooms the ear of
his wife kitty, whut iz we gonna wear, i wonner if da concurt iz gonna be
owt or in? Tiger startin ta luk atta tuxidoz

Old July 29th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Cousin Rosco and Stormmee teleport in. "Can we help you get
dressed?" they ask excitedly, jumping up and down and pacing back
and forth. "Please?"]

Old July 29th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Stormmee" wrote in message
the large yellow cat stirs and strecheeeeez, yez i did, he grooms the

ear of
his wife kitty, whut iz we gonna wear, i wonner if da concurt iz gonna

be
owt or in? Tiger startin ta luk atta tuxidoz
Mme. Anaïs

Ime alreddy wearen a tuksedow.

Thuh Bear, bruther of HoneyCat

Old July 29th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger fixes Stormmee with the ever present parental stare and includes
rosco, I am wonnerin ifin you would like to attend the bigcat dinner, Rosco
i know you iz an adultcat butted stormmee is still a kitten, ifin you will
promise to behave like adultcats i will 'low you to sit wif uses, Tiger,
hoping he isn't making a huge mistake... and you may get yourownselves
readi, please wear somin nize
ink.net...

Old July 29th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 07:33:20 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger fixes Stormmee with the ever present parental stare and includes
rosco, I am wonnerin ifin you would like to attend the bigcat dinner, Rosco
i know you iz an adultcat butted stormmee is still a kitten, ifin you will
promise to behave like adultcats i will 'low you to sit wif uses, Tiger,
hoping he isn't making a huge mistake... and you may get yourownselves
readi, please wear somin nize

An pleeze don't even FINK ov swinging from da shandalierz or playing
wif yur toyz unner da tablez, hokay?

Now you boff get dressed up in sumfing nice, hokay?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/29/2006 1:06:52 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 29th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

The Bigcat Dinner? Really?

Stormmee, do you want to?

Cousin Rosco

Old July 29th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Tiger fixes Stormmee with the ever present parental stare and
includes
rosco, I am wonnerin ifin you would like to attend the bigcat
dinner, Rosco
i know you iz an adultcat butted stormmee is still a kitten,
ifin you will
promise to behave like adultcats i will 'low you to sit wif
uses, Tiger,
hoping he isn't making a huge mistake... and you may get
yourownselves
readi, please wear somin nize

An pleeze don't even FINK ov swinging from da shandalierz or
playing
wif yur toyz unner da tablez, hokay?

Of course not! And we promise not to chase the ceiling fans,
either.

Now you boff get dressed up in sumfing nice, hokay?

I think I'll just go in the buff -- after all, I *am* a
buff-colored cat!

Cousin Rosco

Old July 30th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

after they have left, tiger lookz at hiz wife kitty, you gotza admit,
swingin furm dat big one inna entriway wuuld be fun, Tiger