Gertie JPEGS

Old July 27th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Gertie JPEGS

Helen Miles wrote:

She adores attention full stop. ) She's especially funny in "War
ferret" mode - she poofs up like a cat only her tail looks like a
scraggy toilet brush!

LOL! I didn't know ferrets went poof!

Old July 27th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:27:54 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

So THAT'S what a ferret looks like! Darling face. How big
is she? I had the impression they were like hamster-size,
but she looks much larger than that - more of a match for a
cat, size-wise.

Helen Miles wrote:

Gertie Jpegs - all be it a bit blury as she keeps wriggling!

Helen M

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...3fcre2&.src=ph

http://tinyurl.co.uk/yaj3

Ferrets are about the same length as a small cat, but not as wide, and
so don't weigh as much as a cat the same length.

I posted a few weeks ago about having seen a wild mink. Minks have
much the same build as ferrets, but are about 50 or 60 percent larger
and have dark brown fur, as opposed to ferrets' multicolored fur.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old July 27th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote:
This one's my favorite:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Ooooh, what a belly! She looks like she's doing an otter impression.

Old July 27th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

I like the one of Lily trying to cast a magical spell on Gertie.

Oh, is that what she's doing? To me it looks like she's about to
bow down in prayer. Or perhaps she's about to conduct Gertie in a
musical number? Or is it some kind of secret Lodge signal?

Joyce
Old July 27th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chakolate

"Helen Miles" wrote in
news:de2c79574fdc78e741b5b7f517163c44.76411@mygate .mailgate.org:

Gertie Jpegs - all be it a bit blury as she keeps wriggling!

Wow, what a pretty girl she is! I wonder if we should institute a FFW, a
Ferret Fever Warning?

Chak

--
English is a brawling, promiscuous drunkard of a language made up of
mispronounced and stolen words from other languages, and that's what makes
Old July 29th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Helen Miles wrote:

Gertie Jpegs - all be it a bit blury as she keeps wriggling!

Helen M

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...3fcre2&.src=ph

http://tinyurl.co.uk/yaj3

What a cutie! Thanks for the pics.