Mosey's Tributes

Old October 19th 13, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps^ ..^=

Default Mosey's Tributes

Mosey and his beautiful wink MeOwy go to the podium
Hi our good friends.
I would like to pay tribute to Cats and Dogs too
I didn't know OT Mahoney, but I heard he was a WONDERFUL Cat and da Gramby's
Heart Cat.
OT (Orange Thing) had bright orange fur and just went to sleep and woke up
at Rainbow Bridge.
He is greatly missed .
I also Miss my Uncle Mutt (Cat) who went to Rainbow Bridge Dec 7, 2007. I
know that was a LONG time ago, but all of us (Me, PookyKat, Sqweex and
Pipps) were with him, when when went to da Bridge on Mom and Dad's big bed
in our old mobile. He was about 19 years old. (blows noses into hankie)
Mutt was a good friend to all who knew himself.
I know Unka Bill misses da Bear (dog) greatly, and he also went on many
adventures with us. Bear is greatly missed too.
Mom's mid -sister Kim and her husband Ron lost their Newfounland dog Luther
( he was 10 years old and the nice Vet helped him to Rainbow Bridge) about
a month ago and Mom sent Kim and Ron some shiny confetti to sprinkle on his
grave in their back yard.
Kim has a throat cancer monster and will NEVER be able to taste food or
drink again. Sad that is too.They aren't going to get another dog Ron is
allergic to cats, so their house is without any kind of animal.
(sniff)
MeOwy gives Mosey a LOVING *nosepoink* to comfort him. Thank you my
beautiful wink . That REALLY helped . Srsly.
I could go on and on, but all the cats and dogs and humans, like Unka Serge,
and Unka Gandalf's 90 year old Mother are in a better place now .
Well, that's all I can think of to say right now. Do you have anything to
say MeOwy? She shakes her head no, and they return to their seats.

Old October 19th 13, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Nicely done, Mosey, full of kindness, love and friendship. L
A very fine Tribute indeed.

Azad

JELLICLE BALL- MOSEY'S TRIBUTES Mosey =^..^=[_8_] Cat community 5 November 6th 12 12:41 AM
Tributes cshenk Cat community 11 October 16th 11 11:11 PM
Tributes to my 2 RB cats. Gandalf Cat anecdotes 9 August 3rd 07 03:59 AM
Thanks for the Tributes John Ross Mc Master Cat community 2 October 16th 06 03:26 PM
Tributes to Goldie, Stella and Sweet Pea Charlie via Clowder Cat community 2 October 14th 03 08:26 PM