Sir Lancelott

Old May 11th 04, 10:35 PM
soft

Default Sir Lancelott

Just giving an update on my newest family member.
Lancelott is adjusting fine - Inface I doun't think he missed his
birth home at all. He now has full run of the house with the other
cats.

I microchipped him the other day - my cats don't go outside and we
have never had an oops - but it just makes me feel safer to microchip
them.

The cats all romp together - eat next to each other -doesn't seem to
be a problem getting along - but we still can't pick up one of the
other cats and bring them by the new one without them going pysco I
am not forcing the issue. I am still using the feliway daily thru-out
the house. No miss behavior or mishaps with the litter boxes. Guess
they are still adjusting and maybe a bit mad we brought in this new
baby?

I can't believe how much he has grown length wise - he is going to be
so long.

One other question -I may be having surgery - I won't have it till
after my daughters graduation - But if I do have it that will leave me
flat on my back for 3 months - I no my cat5 knows when I am ill and he
gets worried (not wanting him to stress and have the herpes flare up)
how can I help him ?

Karryl
Old May 13th 04, 04:42 PM
soft

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:08:09 -0500, Karen Chuplis

Try not to worry yourself and it will help him not to be worried!! Keep lots
of comedies on hand to make you laugh and feel better. Have long handled
toys nearby to play with them with. Good luck.

Karen

Well right now I get to fight with the insurance company & looks like
I will need to take this to the insurance board. This looks like it is
going take sometime to resolve. Mean while I get the joy of pain.

I really don't need another fight....I am taking my ex back to court
because he is in comtempt of the 1st decree - this man is abusive so I
am a bit on edge - he held a gun to my head right before I had the
police remove him. I really hate having to see him - but he owes me
$7000 and he needs to help pay for my daughters college - the idiot
mays 200 grand a year - he just is a deadbeat.

With all that is going on I feel I have been a real b ----------itch
to live with - unfortunately for my family - I don't what stresses me
more - surgery or my ex.

Karryl